Last Updated: September 23, 2022
- Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We Share the Information We Collect
- Third Party Social Media Platforms
- Your Choices and Communication Preferences
- Links to Third Party Sites
- EEA and UK Residents
- California Residents
1. Information We Collect
We collect information from different sources and in different ways depending on how you interact with us. We collect information when you:
- Use the Platform, including creating an account
- Sign up to receive email communications from us
- Visit our website at www.voiijer.com (the “Website”), which is part of the Platform
Depending on how you interact with us, the information you provide or we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your zip code
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your birthdate
- Your account username
- Your IP address
- Your device information
- Your location, if you provide consent when asked
- The ways in which interact with the Platform
- If you participate in one of our surveys, promotions, or sweepstakes, we may ask for additional information, such as your interests.
- When you use the Platform, your browser automatically sends certain information such as browser type, language preference, operating system, internet service provider, internet protocol (IP) address, device identification number, geo-location data, and online browsing data (such as date and time of access to our Platform, referring Platform address, pages viewed, features used, links clicked, and other actions you take in connection with the Platform, sometimes referred to as “clickstream data”).
- Any other information you volunteer on your profile or on the Platform
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information collected from you. To make such a request, please send us your request via email to email@example.com and reference “Data Deletion Request” in the subject line. Please include your full name.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To populate the Platform. We use your username and other information you choose to disclose to other users of the Platform to let them know about you.
- To communicate with you. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you, send news, service, and promotional information, and respond to your inquiries.
- For administrative purposes. We use your information to process your transactions, provide customer service, and assist you with inquiries about our services.
- For marketing purposes. We use your information for marketing purposes including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers, and events via email, direct mail, social media, and other means.
- To improve our Platform. The information we collect helps us customize content on the Platform, facilitate access to our Platform, and recognize a computer or device that has visited our Platform before. It also helps us detect potential problems on the Platform, analyze the functionality of the Platform, and improve the user experience.
- For data analytics purposes. We combine information about the users of our Platform to produce aggregated statistical information that helps us understand the frequency of visits to the Platform, the pages visited, and the features accessed.
- For legal purposes. We also use the information we collect where necessary to protect against, and identify, fraud and other prohibited activity, to comply with law or a legal obligation to which we are subject, or to exercise or defend legal claims.
3. How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share the information we collect:
- With our contractors, agents, or business partners so that they may perform services for us, which may include supporting the Platform, sending communications for us, executing marketing programs and promotions, and processing payments. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- With our affiliates for purposes of supporting our business operations, which may include legal and administrative support.
- Essential cookies enable you to navigate the Platform and to use its services and features. Without these cookies, the Platform will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like, and we may not be able to provide certain core functions and features.
- Analytics cookies collect information about the use of the Platform and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us the most frequently visited pages and analyze site traffic. We use them to look at overall patterns of usage on our Website, rather than the usage of any particular individual.
- We use third-party service providers, including Google Analytics, to analyze use of the Platform. You can prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics at any time either by either downloading and installing a browser plug in offered by Google or by configuring your browser to delete and reject cookies. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here.
- Social Medial cookies collect information about your use of the Platform, but only when you are logged in to your social media account.
- Customer interaction cookies allow us to communicate with you, including real-time communication, such as through any chat feature we may offer.
- Marketing cookies track browsing habits and are used to deliver targeted (interest-based) advertising. You can opt out of receiving interest-based ads for web properties here (Digital Advertising Alliance’s WebChoices).
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies automatically. You can deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the cookie is stored on your computer. Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a platform not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
5. Third Party Social Media Platforms
6. Your Choices and Communication Preferences
You can modify information you have given us. To correct or delete information or update account settings, log into your account and follow the instructions. If action is required by us, we will make changes as soon as we can. This information may stay in our backup files. If we cannot make the changes you want, we will let you know and explain why.
You can control settings on your mobile device. For example, you can turn off the GPS locator or push notifications on your device.
To stop receiving our promotional emails, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific instructions to stop sending you our promotional emails or follow the instructions in any marketing email you get from us. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing emails, we will still send you transactional messages. For example, we may still contact you about changes you make to your account.
We do not knowingly collect the personal information of children under the age of 13. The Platform is not directed to or intended for use by children under the age of 13. If we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us or that we otherwise have collected such information, we will delete it.
8. Links to Third Party Sites
From time to time, we may provide links to unaffiliated third-party platforms. Those platforms operate independently from us and our affiliates and may have their own privacy policies in place which we recommend you review if you visit any linked platforms. The ability to access information of third parties from our Platform, or links to other websites, locations, products, services, or other platforms is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such third parties, their services, other platforms, locations, or their contents.
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of your information. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Please be aware though that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We recommend that you help us keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps such as keeping your password private and not disclosing sensitive personal data in places that can be accessed by other users or the public.
10. EEA and UK Residents
We store personal data for different periods of time consistent with the purposes for which they were originally collected, as subsequently further authorized, or when required or allowed under applicable law.
EEA and UK residents have certain data subject rights which may be subject to limitations and/or restrictions. These rights may include the right to: (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of their personal data; (ii) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of their personal data; and (iii) the right to data portability. If you are an EEA or UK resident and wish to exercise one of the above-mentioned rights, please send us your request via email to email@example.com and reference “GDPR” in the subject line.
If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected. You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes applicable law. If you would like to contact our privacy protection representative, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “GDPR” in the subject line.
We will respond to your request without undue delay. We will respond to your request within 30 days except that we may extend such 30-day period for two additional months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. We will let you know of any such extension within one month of receipt of your request, together with the reasons for the delay.
11. California Residents
If you reside in California, you have the following rights under the CCPA:
- Disclosure: You have the right to request a report showing the personal information collected, shared, and sold about you in the past 12 months.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information collected from you.
- Non-Discrimination: We shall not discriminate against you based on your exercise of any of the above rights.
To make a request regarding any of these rights, please send us your request via email to email@example.com and reference “CCPA” in the subject line. Please indicate in your communication that you are a California resident and include your full name and the type of request you are making. Depending on the sensitivity of the information requested and the type of request, we may require certain information to verify your identity before responding to your request. We will respond to your request within 45 days if possible and required under the law.
The metrics below indicate the number of requests we received to know, access, or delete information pursuant to the CCPA within the preceding 12 months:
- Requests to know: 0 total requests were received, 0 were complied with in whole or in part with an average completion time of 0 days.
- Requests to access: 0 total requests were received, 0 were complied with in whole or in part with an average completion time of 0 days.
- Requests to delete: 0 total requests were received, 0 were complied with in whole or in part with an average completion time of 0 days.